♥♥Axiomdeals 120V Triac Dimmer Switch ♥♥
150W Dimmable LEDs/Potlights/Gimbals/CFL, 600W Incandescent/Halogen Bulbs, ETL Listed - Wall Plate Included
Fitted with a slider bar, large on/off rocker, dimming range dial, Axiomdeals In-Wall Light Dimmer Switch delivers a perfect performance of full range dimming adjustment for LED, Potlights, CFL, Incandescent, Halogen bulbs.
Adjustable and compatible dial for eliminating lamp flicker at the lower end of the dimming range. Brighten/dim your lamps by using the slider.
- [ETL LISTED] – Fully standardized, abides UL standard, cETLus listed. Comes with AC 120V 50~60Hz input.. As per Canadian Standards with great performance without buzzing or flickering.
- [SINGLE POLE/3-WAY SWITCH] - It can be used in single pole or 3-way applications. Featuring Full range dimming and enabling light brightness dimming from 0% to 100%.
- [EASY INSTALLATION] – Fitted with a large rocker paddle that helps to turn lights on/off or to preset level and a fluent slider to brighten/dim lights to suit different activities and moods.
- [USAGE] - up to 600 Watts of Incandescent Halogen BULBS with 150 Watts of dimmable POTLIGHTS/LED/CFL lamps.
- [FINE TUNING/DIMMER RANGE ADJUSTER] – At the base of the Dimmer, there is a small screw to adjust/fine tune dimming range for various different drives.
- [SAFE & RELIABLE] – 1 Year Warranty, ETL/cUL Listed for safety and performance ensured, contact our customer service team if you have any queries.
- Install carefully following all national and local Electrical Codes.
- There is no minimum load but make sure not to over load.
- Use copper wires with ratings for least 75 Degrees Celsius/167 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CUT OFF ALL THE POWER CIRCUITS before installation.
- See the user manual for the wiring diagram to wire the dimmer switch.
- Always be careful of the proper polarity when connecting power and load.
- Shorting output wires may cause damage to the dimmer.
- Carefully put the wiring back into wall box, mount the LED dimmer with supplied screws.
- For indoor use only - the 120V LED triac dimmer switch is not waterproof or weatherproof
Each Dimmer Box Includes
- Dimmer Switch x 1
- Wall Plate x 1
- Wire Nut x 4
- Screw x 2
- Instruction Manual x 1
Important: Only one dimmer can be used in a 3 WAY circuit,
|Included Components||Dimmer Unit , 1-Gang Wall Plate , Screws , Manual|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Power Source Type||Corded Electric|
|Specification Met||ETL , cUL|